Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Designs by Vanessa

From Designs by Vanessa, in Vanessa's own words:

Welcome Every Birdie!

My name is Vanessa and I currently live in Arizona with my husband and our 2 furbabies. I have enjoyed anything and everything crafty since I was a little girl.

I have a little (ok, a big) obsession for all things birdie!

What I Love: Friends, Family, Being Crafty, Photography, Scrapbooking, Journaling, Jewelry, Purple, Pink, Traveling, Working Out, Retail Therapy, Reading, Movies, Music, Fashion and all things birdie!

See all of Vanessa's whimsical wonderful designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts, opinions and suggestions. If you like this post, use the "Tweet This" button above and give us a tweet. Jana

Serendipity Collections

Serendipity Collections
When you need a little something DIFFERENT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin