Friday, March 7, 2008

Sam's Art

B. J. and Me

Sam is an extremely talented artist and the ACEO above is one example of his work. See his artistry at his Etsy Shop, B. J. and Me.

This is a print of a larger piece entitled "Groove-it". It is a tribute to the era of the sixties. As in most of my works, my dog, Baby-Jayne is in this painting. I decided to put her in the driver's seat of this painting, because she always likes to be in charge, but she is also floating around in a few more spots.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work and my etsy shop! Your encouragement inspires me to continue working on my art.

    Thanks again,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts, opinions and suggestions. If you like this post, use the "Tweet This" button above and give us a tweet. Jana

Serendipity Collections

Serendipity Collections
When you need a little something DIFFERENT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin